Chamber members are encouraged to post their events on our calendar. Please follow the steps below to submit your event:
1. Go to the member login page (http://business.masoncityia.com/login) and type in your username and password (Contact the Chamber (http://masoncityia.com/index.php/contacts/) if you need your login information)
2. Once logged in, click on the "Events" icon at the top of the page.
3. To create a new event, click the blue “Add Event” button in the right-hand corner.
4. Fill out all necessary event information and click "Submit for Approval"
What topics do you want to see discussed at TechBrew? Let's discuss what's interesting and what's useful at the October TechBrew on October 23rd! Join us at Mason City Brewing for a free beer and a broader discussion on tech and North Iowa.
TechBrew is a monthly event bringing together entrepreneurs, technologists, business people and investors from across North Iowa. Join like-minded North Iowans for an evening of creative thinking, conversation, and connections.
As always, your first beer is free – we hope you’ll join us at the new TechBrew!
Founding partner: Technology Association of Iowa (TAI)
- NIACC John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center
- North Iowa Corridor Economic Development Corp.
- Clear Lake Area Chamber of Commerce