Golf Outing 2020
The Annual Chamber Golf Outing is the can't-miss summer event of the year! Hole sponsors provide extra fun for this four-person best shot tournament, and golf carts are included. Organized by the Program Committee, this is a great networking event to entertain clients, co-workers, and friends.
Registration for a team of four includes two carts, four green fees, and a meal. All current PGA and Mason City Country Club golf guidelines and recommendations will be followed.
Hole sponsorships are available. Golfers will have the opportunity to vote on the best hole sponsor, and the sponsor with the most votes will be awarded a complimentary team at next year's outing.
----The team with the best overall score will get to keep the traveling trophy until next year's tournament.
----Golfers will get the chance to vote on the Best Hole Sponsor.
- Chamber Staff, Volunteers and Hole Sponsors will be wearing masks while golfers are at registration, lunch and the teebox of each hole
- Hole Sponsors will sanitize game equipment between each use
- Hand sanitizer will be made available throughout the course
- Food will be individually packaged
- Carts will be sanitized by the MCCC prior to use