Chamber members are encouraged to post their events on our calendar. Please follow the steps below to submit your event:
1. Go to the member login page (http://business.masoncityia.com/login) and type in your username and password (Contact the Chamber (http://masoncityia.com/index.php/contacts/) if you need your login information)
2. Once logged in, click on the "Events" icon at the top of the page.
3. To create a new event, click the blue “Add Event” button in the right-hand corner.
4. Fill out all necessary event information and click "Submit for Approval"
Tips/Rules for Scavenger Hunt
- SAFETY FIRST
- Do not start the scavenger hunt until we say go at 11AM
- Prizes are awarded based on the following: fastest individual who has gathered all items; fastest team who has gathered all items; and drawing of recipients with names written on back.
-Individuals within teams may split up and go to different locations to gather items; however, we recommend that you travel in groups or pairs since it helps make Cranksgiving more safe and fun.
-You may drop off your items at Lorados at any time before 1PM; however hold on to your receipts until the very end.
-You do not need to gather all items on the scavenger hunt list to be entered into the drawing of receipts. You may travel to as many locations as you choose or are able based on time and abilities; however Return to Lorados by 1pm.
-Individuals may be cost effective or generous as they want when choosing brand, type, and size for most items below in the scavenger hunt list; however, items must be purchased at designated store to qualify for prizes.
-If you have any comments, questions, or concerns during the ride, text 515-451-2086