Chamber members are encouraged to post their events on our calendar. Please follow the steps below to submit your event:
1. Go to the member login page (http://business.masoncityia.com/login) and type in your username and password (Contact the Chamber (http://masoncityia.com/index.php/contacts/) if you need your login information)
2. Once logged in, click on the "Events" icon at the top of the page.
3. To create a new event, click the blue “Add Event” button in the right-hand corner.
4. Fill out all necessary event information and click "Submit for Approval"
2018 Moonlight Bike Ride
Schedule of Activities:
Registration 8:30PM | Southbridge - South Parking Lot
- Riders receive a swag bag, bike light, and refreshments
Activity Stations 8:30PM-10PM | Activity Zone
- Stations include bike licensing, a safety station, glow-in-the-dark
decorating, best-dressed rider contest, best-decorated bike contest,
live music from local artist Ruthless Ruth, and more!
Bike Ride 10PM | Southbridge Parking Lot (East End)
Halfway Point Pit Stop | NIACC Activity Center
- Snack and music
Breakfast 11:30PM-1AM | Southbridge Parkng Lot
- Mr. Taco breakfast burritos and fresh fruit (included in registration)
Individual and family entries will ride a 10-mile loop starting in the heart of downtown under the light of a full summer moon. Registration begins at 8:30PM on ride day, with a 10PM starting time. Admission is $25 for an individual and $50 for a family of four.
We are excited to promote a positive healthy event to the community!
Main Street Mason City
Mason City Active Living & Transportation Commission
North Iowa Area Community College
Wayne’s Ski & Cycle