Henkel Construction Co.
- Blue Zones Project Designated
CLIENT SUCCESS IS PARAMOUNT
Our success tomorrow depends upon our clients' successes today. Henkel Construction Company has grown successfully for 115 years, one client at a time. This is evidenced by the fact that negotiated projects represent more than eighty percent of our annual revenues, and more than ninety percent of those projects come to us through repeat clients and past client referrals.
WE BUILD VALUE
At Henkel we understand there are many who lay bricks and pour concrete, but when a client makes a major investment in infrastructure, he is risking significant capital to do so. We review, coordinate, and expedite all material deliveries and installations. We insist on safety and demand quality from every person who contributes. And finally, we manage the risks of heavy equipment, raw materials, and labor inherent in every construction project. The result is significant added value; a finished product with superior quality, longevity, and ease of maintenance - each of which reduces operating costs throughout the useful life of the project.
Whom to Contact
- Logan BrinkmanProject EstimatorPhone: (641) 423-5674
- Cheryl HubbardProject ManagerPhone: (641) 423-5674
- Katrina MooreHR DirectorPhone: (641) 423-5674
- Kimberly OstranderAccts. PayablePhone: (641) 423-5674
- Bill PhillipsBusiness DevelopmentPhone: (641) 494-3684
- Tim SautterCFOPhone: (641) 423-5674
- Gary SchmitPresidentPhone: (641) 423-5674
- Brian TengeProject ManagerPhone: (641) 423-5674
- Kimberly ThynePurchasing AgentPhone: (641) 423-5674
- Steve WatsonVice President of Preconstruction ServicesPhone: (641) 423-5674