Mason City Surgery Center
- Health Care Services
- Surgery Center
- Medical Facilities
Our facility features fully equipped operating rooms with the latest advanced instrumentation. The recovery area is state of the art and postop rooms assure your privacy and provide an opportunity for your family to join you shortly after your procedure. We offer patients a safe and professional environment. Our highly qualified nursing and technical staff were recruited for their experience and expertise.
Mason City Surgery Center is a partnership between Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa and ASC Physician Partners, L.L.C. MCSC is a Surgical Management Professionals partnered center
- Fully Accredited by AAAHC (Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care)
- Approved provider for Medicare & every major commercial insurance carrier in the region
- 4 Fully-Equipped Operating Rooms & 2 Procedure Rooms
- 97.8% Positve Patient Satisfaction Rate
- Convenient parking & covered drive-up to entrance and exit doors
Whom to Contact
- Tyler JohannsAdministratorPhone: (641) 494-2000
MCSC is the building located to the east of Mason City Clinic and Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa.