PRINCIPAL - Client Implementation Manager Posting
We are excited to announce a new opportunity as a Client Implementation Manager in our Cedar Falls, Mason City, or Des Moines locations! The position is posted online and can be found under requisition #223203. Follow the instructions below to apply today:
- ?Visit www.principal.com/careers
- On the upper right hand side select the blue oval that says "Search Jobs"
- Scroll down to Requisition Number and type in 223203 and hit "Search Openings"
- Select "Client Implementation Manager"
- Scroll down to the bottom and choose "Apply" or "Email to a Friend" if you know someone who would be a good fit
Below is an overview of the skills we are seeking, so take a look today!
As a Client Implementation Manager in our Retirement Client Onboarding area, you’ll function like a project manager with a multi-disciplined transition team dedicated to our small market clients, while maintaining overall responsibility for the onboarding process. What makes a candidate successful is being motivated to lead change, growth and profitability.
Here are a few examples of things you’ll do:
- Serve as the main point of contact for proactive customer interaction through the implementation process of retirement plans, executing to successful completion.
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with external and internal customers to understand business needs and objectives.
- Communicate effectively with all parties by providing timely status reports through scheduled conference calls and timeline/project plan updates while sustaining overall responsibility.
- Follow internal procedures to accurately detail work.
Willing to consider at a higher level depending on skillset and experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience of 8 years.
- 1+ years related experience.
- Strong leadership, decision-making, and negotiation skills.
- Proficient analytical, innovative, and creative thinking, along with problem solving skills.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills, including verbal, written, phone, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative and have organizational skills to work efficiently to meet deadlines on multiple transitions.
- Highly focused on accuracy, details, and confidentiality.
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of pension plans, including plan design, products, services, administrative systems, investments, laws and regulations.