Chamber members are encouraged to post their events on our calendar. Please follow the steps below to submit your event:
1. Go to the member login page (http://business.masoncityia.com/login) and type in your username and password (Contact the Chamber (http://masoncityia.com/index.php/contacts/) if you need your login information)
2. Once logged in, click on the "Events" icon at the top of the page.
3. To create a new event, click the blue “Add Event” button in the right-hand corner.
4. Fill out all necessary event information and click "Submit for Approval"
Ribbon Cutting - Elderbridge Alliance
Elderbridge and the Mason City Chamber of Commerce will hold a ribbon cutting for new services offered through our sister organization, Elderbridge Alliance.
Elderbridge first announced the creation of a fee for service program, “Elderbridge Alliance” in July.
Elderbridge Alliance will be a 501(c) (3) non-profit. Fees collected from Alliance services will be used to help fund other programs that Elderbridge offers on a contribution basis to seniors, adults with disabilities, and caregivers.
Consumers, caregivers and other organizations will be able to purchase the following services as part of the first phase of Elderbridge Alliance.
- “Home Safety Assessment” to help identify hazards that can jeopardize well-being and independence of the client.
- “Healthcare Visit Companion” will accompany an individual to medical appointments and assist with communication with the medical provider.
- “Errand Buddy” is a service allows an individual to hire a personal helper accompany them on daily errands, appointments around town or simply for social interaction.
- “Homemeds” is a pharmaceutical assessment service that helps to verify the accuracy and appropriateness of an individual’s current medication regimen.
- “Care Coordination” will help provide an action plan and support to remain living safely at home.
- “Home Again” provides support to individuals who return home from a hospital or nursing facility.
Join us Wednesday, August 16th! 10:00 a.m. in Suite 216 at Mohawk Square, 22 N. Georgia.