Chamber members are encouraged to post their events on our calendar. Please follow the steps below to submit your event:
1. Go to the member login page (http://business.masoncityia.com/login) and type in your username and password (Contact the Chamber (http://masoncityia.com/index.php/contacts/) if you need your login information)
2. Once logged in, click on the "Events" icon at the top of the page.
3. To create a new event, click the blue “Add Event” button in the right-hand corner.
4. Fill out all necessary event information and click "Submit for Approval"
Hospice of North Iowa Tree of Life Program
Hospice of North Iowa invites you to remember your loved ones or honor those living with a light on the Tree of Life. With a donation of any amount, lights are placed on a Tree of Life and "brought to light" symbolizing the presence of those honored and remembered. Names of those remembered and honored are listed at the tree lighting program specified by the donor. In addition, a holiday ornament is provided to each donor who attends a Tree of Life service. Please join us this year for the indoor tree lighting program in your area.
Tree of Life Services during 2018:
- Osage – Nov. 26, 6:00 p.m., Alliance Church, 726 State St.
- Charles City – Dec. 3, 6:00 p.m., St. John's Lutheran Church, 200 South Main Street
- Lake Mills – Dec. 3, 6:00 p.m., Salem Lutheran Church, 401 South Lake Street
- Hampton – Dec. 6, 6:00 p.m., St. Paul Evangelical Church, 17 2nd Street NE
- Clear Lake – Dec. 10, 6:00 p.m., The Dock, 500 Main Avenue
- Forest City – Dec. 11, 6:00 p.m., TSB Bank Community Room, 101 Highway 69 North
- Mason City – Dec. 13, 6:00 p.m., Music Man Square, 308 South Pennsylvania Avenue
- Iowa Falls – Dec 17, 6:00 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 619 Main Street